With a 6-thruster vectored configuration, open-source electronics and software, and plenty of expandability, it’s the perfect ROV for observations, inspections, research, and adventuring.
“The ROV was quick to set-up and use.”
“It is very responsive and fast.”
- Highly maneuverable with four degree-of-freedom control (strafes but no pitch/roll without HEAVY Retrofit)
- Standard 100m depth rating and up to 300m tether available
- 1080P HD video and 1/2.9″ low light sensor
- Configurable upgrades to different electronics, tether lengths (25m to 300m), and accessories
- Expandable, with three additional cable penetrations and extra mounting points
- Designed to use quick-swap batteries for all-day use
- User interfaces for most computing platforms and smart devices
Kits start around $6,000 plus freight,
depending on desired configuration and accessories.
We also offer an assembly service