With a 6-thruster vectored configuration, open-source electronics and software, and plenty of expandability, it’s the perfect ROV for observations, inspections, research, and adventuring.
“The ROV was quick to set-up and use.”
“It is very responsive and fast.”
- Highly maneuverable with four degree-of-freedom control (strafes but needs HEAVY kit to pitch or roll)
- Standard 100m depth rating and up to 300m tether available
- 1080P HD, 30fps, wide-angle low-light camera
- Configurable upgrades to different electronics, tether lengths (25m to 300m), and accessories
- Expandable, with 18-hole end cap standard on the electronics enclosure and extra mounting points on the frame
- Now using Wetlink penetrators on all electronics and battery enclosure cables, thrusters and lumens
- Designed with quick-swap batteries for all-day use
- User interfaces for most computing platforms and smart devices
Kits start around $6,000 plus freight,
depending on desired configuration and accessories.
We also offer an assembly service